The form below is provided so that you may email us regardless of where you are. If you are, for instance, on a public computer or a friend's computer, you probably do not have your email account set up on that computer, or may not even have an email account. In these cases, the form below allows you to send us email. The below form is for general questions and comments. A more thorough survey can be completed by clicking the button below.
Parent Intake Form
WV PTI can assist you...
- If you need information about special education/Section 504 or other services for your child
- If your child is needing an evaluation
- If your child is having problems at school or has been a victim of bullying
- If your child has been diagnosed with a disability or has a suspected disability
- If you would like to connect with other parents through our WVPTI 'Parent Strong' support group
We're only one call away... 304-472-5697
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF THE WV PTI TEAM?
Please follow these general guidelines:
- Check current openings before sending information. Information will not be kept if an application is received for a position that is not currently open.
- Once complete, please mail the form to our office.
- If you are unable to print application, call the office at 304-472-5697 to request an application to be mailed.
We review applicant's skills set, experience, and qualifications and will contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Board Application Form
Employment Application Form
WVPTI, Inc 25+ Years of Training and Supporting 'Parent Strong' Families
The contents of this website were produced, in part, with grants funds from the U.S. Department of Education, #H328M140005. The content herein does not necessarily reflect the views of policy of the U.S. Department of Education, any agency of the U.S. Government, or any other source.